Sunday, June 3, 2007

About Me!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my blog! I'm Rafizah, a physiotherapist working in Singapore! Been working the last 8 over years at a Special School here!

Lots of things are a-changin' in this part of the world and so I hope this blog can be a place I share my experiences in terms of therapy for kids and hopefully get some posts on how I can improve my skills!

So, if you're interested, follow me on my journey to discuss and discover new things about physiotherapy (paeds only!) and life in general...

PS - By the way, the above picture's model is my niece, Yasmynn..
(Sorry, proud aunt!)

1 comment:

Bik N said...

At last! Your very own blog. Tahniah! Triplet Yasmynn??? She's so cute, chubby like Boboy. You proud aunty hah? That reminds me, I'm the proud ..... haha